Looking for a healthy and quick dinner recipe that doesn’t sacrifice on flavor? Look no further. We’ve created this healthy fried rice recipe with our quick and nutritious Stir Fry Veggies. Yum!
- 1 bag Ready to Thrive! Stir Fry Veggies
- 2 cups brown rice
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 can chicken broth
- Coconut aminos (to taste)
- Cook rice according to instructions. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until you reach preferred consistency. Remove.
- Add chicken broth and Ready to Thrive! veggies to hot skillet and bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice and cover. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked eggs.
- Serve with coconut aminos as your “soy sauce.”