It may still be winter, but over here at Thrive! we’re all about getting into that summer mindset. And what better way to get excited for long days, warm weather, and brunch in your cutest summer dress than with a twist on one of our favorite summer beverage trends—frozé!
For those of you who don’t know, frozé is a delicious, refreshing way to enjoy wine in the middle of a summertime heatwave. It’s a frozen, slushy-like cocktail made from your favorite pink rosé wine. And while we love a good cocktail, we’ve created a recipe that will allow you to enjoy this delicious drink without the added calories and sugars. Here’s your guide to making an all-natural, 100% delicious Blackberry Frozé Smoothie! (And if you want to add your own splash of wine, more power to you girl!)
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1-2 cups almond milk (depending on your desired consistency)
- Thrive! Rise Smoothie cup
- Combine Thrive! Rise Smoothie with almond milk in blender.
- Blend until you reach your desired thickness.
- Add blackberries to glass. Mash until they reach a liquid consistency.
- Pour smoothie into glass and enjoy!