Does anyone else struggle with knowing how to handle an insatiable sweet tooth? Sometimes it’s easy to go through phases where you crave something sweet after almost every meal—and we know how hard it can be to say no to chocolate!
We like to live by a simple philosophy: Life is too short to not have dessert. But even better than indulging in something that makes you feel bloated and uncomfortable afterward is enjoying a dessert that doubles as a healthy snack! That’s what you get with our Strawberry Nice Cream Sundae.
Made with a thick, creamy strawberry smoothie base (using our Rise flavor), and topped with granola, fruit, and some cheeky chocolate sauce, this healthy ice cream will satisfy your sweet tooth and keep your nutrition in check! Here’s how you can make it yourself.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Thrive! Rise Smoothie
- 1 Banana (or fruit of choice)
- 1 Frozen banana
- Sugar-free granola
- Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- 1 cup Almond milk
- Blend Thrive! Rise Smoothie with the frozen banana and almond milk. Be careful not to add too much liquid; you want this base to be thick!
- Pour base into bowl.
- Top your “nice” cream with banana (or another fruit of your choice) and granola.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top.